Sunday, December 14, 2008

joke of the century.

the joke of the century is me and 7 other people, drove 5 hours to Pasir Gudang, Johor for a performance only to be told that the event is on JANUARY 3rd, not 13th December.

damn tension. are you kidding me!? how can the management give the wrong date and time!? we woke up at 4.30 am and drove 5 hours, FIVE BLINKING HOURS TO JOHOR FOR NOTHING? in the end we makan noodles, and drove 5 more hours back to KL. what a waste of time. and the whole time i was coughing my lungs out.

ohh, and guess what? suprise suprise, im SICK again. fever, again. coughing, again. tension, again.
3rd time since my birthday. i dont know why my resistance suddenly so weak.... i used to NEVER EVER fall sick! now im falling sick every few months!!!

just my luck laaaaa....and now kong kong (grandpa) say i need to get a jab before i leave so i dont get sick...
I DONT LIKE JABS!

No comments: