Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I sold my soul to research essays

what a week.

seriously, what a week.

I slaved so much on my assignments the results better be good or i'll hijack a plane and bomb Adelaine to a frickin dust.

i need to learn how to do my assignments faster. the problem is i type one word, i stone for 10 minutes, then i type one sentence, and i stone for another 10 minutes. and you wonder why i'm taking 10 years to write a 1500 word essay.

omg i just pressed ctrl-s. its like a habit when i do my assignments, see, its messsing with my mind.

one last push, and then a celebration of the temporary relieve of my misery.

i hate eating sleeping thinking and talking about assignments only.

thats not the only thing i do only ok, i dance. and entertain people with llamas.

next semester, seriously, no more procrastination.

can't wait till the road trip, we all need to escape once in a while. even if its only for the evening.

and i've found my escape. <3

congratulations, love!

No comments: