Wednesday, October 1, 2008

maximum overload

my brain can just explode, in fact i think it is going to, soon.

between ISUs and student council and my dances, my brain is already churnning enough.

its already october and i have no idea where i want to go to for uni... but its not much of a matter of where i want to go but where i can go.
which brings me to the next hovering problem i havent found a scholarship yet.
something my brother cant stop reminding me. like its not already eating me inside.

i hate processes. the process of finding a uni the process of applying for a scholarship the process of getting a visa to go to US... school work is already taking up most of my time i dotn even know what my future looks like and it doesnt help that my other brother is pushing me to apply for a US visa fast. and no we cant go through a middle man if we can help it because it costs too much. ohh the best part, getting a visa is not easy = lots of work, lots lots of work and research. dont get me wrong its not that i dont want to go and work and travel and see the world and meet my macho-macho-hebat brother and finally go to disneyland but........................


i hate being "independent"

but it will all pay off.
i hope.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah Mei , i know ... it feels terrible when u don't know where u would be next year ... something like what I'm feeling right now .. :-s

Happy pig said...

ah aryan uahve naother sem to think about it.. im graduating this sem!! i dowanna graduate!! :(

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com THanks! I'm not spamming your blog. Just want to inform you thru the fastest way:)