Friday, October 3, 2008

my blog is COOL!!!

MY BLOG IS COOL!! *yeays*
thank to yen, i was awarded the Butterfly Award for Coolest Blog I Ever Know!!



gosh i cant remember the last time i won an award, i wanna thank my mum, dad, bros, lectureres, teahcers, blogspot, the internet, grandpa, grandma, readers, the butterfly award committee, fans.......................................................



And now i shall award 10 people myself, for having on of the best blogs in the whole universe ever!!
*drumrolls*



and the Butterfly Award goes to.........

School Daddy * cause mountains and elephants are cool! and for always striving the make a better post out of the existing one - yes, editing your posts again and again and again is cool!



Yen * not because you nominated me, but because your blog has its own attitude! and the ever evolving blogskins! coolness~


Eugene the JapDude * for irregular posts that are always so though provoking.. hmm... you provoke my thoughts!



SuYin * cause your "100 things to do before i die* list is so powderful, it encouraged me to make one myself! the best thing on your list is : to watch school mummy get married! :D


Kien Wei * for having the most randoms posts on the most random stuff that leave me in stiches! and because procrastination is cool!


Eva * for the cutest rants on teen angst, and because your lovey doveyness is just plain sweet


Jowee * never a bore to read :)


lynn li * for the cutest coolest blog template. and cause your Whiskey and rabbits are just so.damn.adorably.cute!


Meghdad * for having your own website, that you designed, that is so cool!

CIMP Trekking Club * cause this club is so awesomely freakingly cool!



For those who decide to accept this award, I would appreciate it if you could do the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.


congrats to the top 10 blogger in my lists! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(clap clap clap clap... applause, applause....)(walking up to stage)

....em em em.... tup tup... er, hello everyone, upon receiving this award from HappyPigMei, the Butterfly Award, i would like to thank God, my producers, my girl, my mom, my dad, my dog, my fish, my shirt, my pillow, my too too, my cereal, my underwear and also....sob sob....my friend MEI, which is also the co owner of this which has make such a big influence. .... I'm lost in words, omg!.. again i wanna thank my fans worldwide and again, thank you everyone for your support. Thank you and have a great night!(lifting this award high in the air) (applause) (Thunderous applause!!)



:)

Happy pig said...

redcheecks.
eugene.

stop contaminating my blog.